~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Email to a journalist...

An email I wrote to Janice Wong, author of "In Transit" column from Streats, soon to disappear... I really felt so much like her as I read her stories in her e-journal (http://www.janice-wong.com/) All the problems and dilemmas were real... I felt so much, I had tot of writing to her... was on impulse, hopefully she won't tink i'm a nutcase! :þ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:59:25 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Juz a note from a reader
To: wonghlj@yahoo.com.sg

Hi Janice,

I bet you get a dozen of emails every week...but i just felt like writing to you anyway, after reading your e-journal entries on your website. Actually your latest column in Streats caught my eye this week! I normally do read your column too, but this week, it really made me feel the same heartaches...I'm one of those singles who's afraid or rather think that xmas is a time to be with boyfriend, i guess. I felt we were similar. That's why I came to your site today.

Your entries felt like I was reading my own stories. Just that yours were more well-written and included more travelling. Cause I had my share of problems with relationships as well. Have always tried to occupy myself with a lot of activities after breaking up, like what you do and getting myself into trouble by indulging in another relationship before I fully recovered from the previous one.

I have since quitted because I am feeling too old to be escaping from myself and my loneliness. I have to feel secured being by myself first before anyone else can be with me, tink that makes sense. Now I am giving myself a break from relationship, like say at least till June 2005. The last time I gave myself a 1-year break was after a particularly painful relationship. This will do me good!

Juz curious but are you around same age as me? I am 25, but sound like I had a lifetime of experiences with relationships. Some people might think I'm lucky to have so much attention, maybe? But if I could choose again, I would only have one boyfriend this lifetime and that's it! I wonder if you would agree?

Anywayz, hope you'll have a great year ahead, have a good time at your new job posting. Looking forward to reading more of your 'In Transit' column no matter where it's going!

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year! :)

Smilez,

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home