~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ups and Downs...

Thanks Tippy..I think was insightful. And prob how I think too.

Just that decisions take a lot of courage and I was never good at such things.

Otherwise wouldn't have made a wrong decision which led to so many wrong decisions...

*******

Wondering if leaving my job would be easier. But I really can't leave now...due to a few reasons... Got to hang in there till at least early next year...

I need a break from my job to really tink about things... work has been taking all my brain power for the past 2 yrs plus...how can I allow my life to become so unbalanced and yet not notice it?

maybe 2 mths wld be nice. Next year...early next year...I will take a 2 months break...

Now I still got to slog and make things work...

as consolation..i'll prob take a week off to clear my mind of work and tink abt me and my problems...

*******

Life just isn't easy....

*******

Sharon sounds like she is having a lot of fun in Japan...tt's gd! it'll do her a lot of good to find a bigger world and broaden her view...

I need one of these too, maybe..?

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home