~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Weekends..

I normally feel better during weekends...as in not as bothered by my problems..

- Probably cuz I have all the time to tink about my problems...cuz no need to tink about work...

- Friends have been asking me out...so I guess my time is also occupied...

- No need to wake up early to go to work...that's definitely a good thing...

- No need to be faced with the problems at work... Argh!

Can everyday be a weekend? =S

*******

My break is coming up...need to discuss with my friend about the 'retreat'...maybe sentosa...anyway that's quiet since i just need the space to tink...at home is good too...as long as my little ones at home leave me alone..slim chance though! =S

Have to find refuge somewhere quiet... *thinking*

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home