~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, July 17, 2008

me..

my previous blog was supposed to have this title but i went out of pt...y i got out of bed..ok i can't slp. tt's 1 but oso i suddenly tot of smtg...

i tend to make my problems bigger..i need someone by me who wld help me make them smaller.. so they dun seem so difficult to manage...

today i was toking to nic..and the topic went to having kids and being a mother... she asked me if i can be a good mother... i told her no. I tink the we were toking abt partners first...i told her i need a partner who really understands me and can support me... so to this new question, i linked it back.. if i hv this partner tt i tink i need..i prob can be a gd mother....

after tinking...i eventually told her...i wld be a gd mother...cuz i hv to if i am thrown into the situation... like i was for my current job..i will adapt and fit into it... but she said...u r not happy... my response was - well..i can do it and tt's the pt rite? and so the happiness wld come fr being supported...

***********

i also thought abt another thing...i wonder if it has any links..

i tink i hv been disappointed quite many times...maybe cuz i am too idealistic...or has high expectations..and real ppl juz can't match up...

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home