~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Zettai Kareshi 絶対彼氏 - Absolute Boyfriend

I have been following this jap drama which is showing in Japan..and just finished its run on Tuesday. Catch it on net, video streaming.

Thanks to Kelvin, I was hooked after 1 show!! The show has its fair share of shuai ge and mei nu, typical of jap dramas rite?

But it's not the pretty faces that captured my interest...Well..ok... in the beginning yes. However the plot eventually took over to really get me captivated... in fact i can't wait to watch the next episode every week...esp nearer the ending... ending abit sad...but it's nice so so watch it!

The story is really strange...it's about a company making a robot which gives perfect love to women. Besides looking very attractive, it has all the preferences and expectations of the woman stored in the system to govern its actions etc. In the beginning, the robot did not do very well to satisfy its owner...I think maybe need some getting used to... But eventually the pure love of the robot won the female lead's heart. There are quite a few twists in the show..so watch for them... you can watch it at tudou.com now that the whole series is up liao!! Spared the agony of waiting..

The show touched me deeply...the words probably...and I was crying with the female lead..actually i haven't cried like that for a drama for a long long time...maybe my current situation made me more vulnerable...

It's no doubt too idealistic...to have someone who knows perfectly your likes and dislikes and listens to you...it's not even possible in real life... nice to fantasize about but shld manage expectations...

The part I like best...are the very sweet things the robot did for the female lead... I think the key is...there isn't any perfect boyfriend... but a pure love that tries hard and harder even if you fail matters... and it's not about doing the rite things all the time...it's about having enuff happy times to make up for the bad times...it's about being there for the other person no matter whether she is sad, happy, angry, disappointed...it's about being there for her wherever and whenever...oh no...crying again...tink there is too much pented up emotions...

anyway...there isn't a perfect boyfriend....but the show does have gd learning points for guys out there...on what a girl might really want...It's not about being macho, looking good or having lotsa money... it's about the sincerity..the love..the willingness to stick around...

Thanks, Kelvin! I believe everything happens for a reason...thanks for recommending this show to me... =) Perhaps it's throwing light on my current situation...somehow with you around me, things do fall into place...it's the pig and goat thingy perhaps...

Maybe getting a robot is better than being single after all...?

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home