~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, June 23, 2008

Wat's going on?

I tink I need a break. from everything.

need new perspective.

almost cried in office just now...tink the stress is getting to me..

it's tough when u hv problems at hm...but the demands from work doesn't decrease and in fact maybe even increase..

and blame it on myself...i hvn't been working v hard and thr r backlogs...

a break would mean more work have piled up during my absence...

is there a way i cld manage this?

crying would definitely help...cuz it would relieve some of those stress...but NOT in office...

it would be seen as being weak...

i tink it's been a very tough year for me so far... what's going on?

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home