~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, June 16, 2008

Unbelievable...

Someone just told me that she doesn't know a very basic thing about the school...

diff programmes have diff codes rite? I din tink it was very difficult...
and for every batch of students, u label them according to intakes...
I really din tink it was that difficult to understand... plus the information is readily available...

Moreover, there are 2 people nearby who can be approached...

Totally unbelievable...

To collate a lot of information into a good database, you really have to find out and decide what are the necessary info, how to classify them, and it really was a good position to come into, so you can start understanding the school IF you are interested in finding out...

I am finding that as time passes, I am being proved more right than wrong... disheartening on a 1st day of work, back from a week's leave...but under the weather...

My first post in a long time and it has to be about bad things...abt work... :S

It seems I am falling sick more often this year... low motivation? health deteriorating? Or wat?
=(

going back early to rest, stomach's queasy...feel drowsy (effect from med)...and feel like i hv been floating along whole day...

Somebody, help me?

Maybe it's a lack of exercise... maybe i shld go for a slow walk later...get some fresh air...

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home