~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Restart Life - Part II

I seem to have lost all the thoughts... =(

Now everything is all jumbled up. In a mess.... I was going to write for more clarity... Somehow writing things down make u see things more clearly..

I think I have been very silly for the past 3 years... the things done. decisions made. I really cannot find an explanation for whatever has happened...NOT that i regret everything... but the fact I did not make a certain decision not to do something bothers me a lot now...IF i did make that decision...my current situation would have been less complicated.

Was I too caught up with everything that was happening in my life at that time? People really change rite? Like all the time...

I'm losing the thoughts again...bad time to be blogging.. =(

Another thought is coming in on whether marriages are really what they are meant to be in current times...

Granted, there are marriages where both parties are happy, satisfied with each other. Things are well... I probably should find some stats on divorce rate, but i believe it's high nowadays.. How did it happen? And some are just trapped in unhappy marriages. Although I think I wouldn't be caught in that situation..

marriages...wat's the purpose of it? Sharing your life...someone said... but wat does that encompass? sharing everything? how about expectations? character and personality? maybe need someone more knowledgeable to enlighten me on this...

I'm getting sleepy! Keep yawning, probably why I can't concentrate on writing anymore. Will rest since I slpt SO little this morning. ard 3hrs! *faintz* and worked in the morning, went to 2 full-month celebrations after that. Thankfully that was all!!!

Tomorrow's programme... gym then followed by dinner and HOPEFULLY some time for work! :S Some deadlines to beat on Monday! Tonite's not a good time...

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home