~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

+|+ ^ ~ Presents 2007!!! ~ ^ +|+

OOOooOOHhhh!! Presents!! Lots of them!! hehe... Nice nice! Here are they...

First up: A lovely Calendar by my AA sistas! They spent much time and effort (staying till 10 pm at night OT-ing) to make this very special calendar to accompany me for the next 12 months till next bday (EEKKSS!) using the pics we took during our outings! How thoughtful!!! Here it is..

Of cuz there were other presents which were as lovely too!! Here's a collage showing some of them...


And then some which couldn't really be taken, like the taipei trip hehe...

Had a surprise bday celebration by my colleagues! Was told that big boss wanted to speak to me but turned out that the whole gang was in the meeting room waiting for me! haha... this cunning bunch! very glad to have them as my colleagues and i feel blessed! There was this agar agar 'cake' in shape of bikini girl (Well, I think I always 'inspire' people in that way, 2nd time i get such figurines as cake!) and i was kind enuff to share the bouncy 'boobs' with 2 of my male colleagues..hehe.. All in all, was a pretty good birthday spent at work.. Although stomach wasn't in the best of moods.. So had to cancel a dinner with some friends.

So that was my bday 2007... Till the time I see this:



I would be '21'...haha...turning 'near 30'... DUN remind me please...!!! =þ

1 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home