~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, May 20, 2007

It's my birthday again!!!

Well... Another year has passed...

Dunno whether to be happy or unhappy about being another year older though...

At the moment, I still have friends wishing me so the high is still there... after all the hype is over... I'll juz be left alone, a year older....

OH NO!!! Scary... haha...

What the heck...enjoy the moment..!! =)

Someone said I get more charming...and people say I still look sweet.... SO I guess it's not THAT bad getting older la...

Super complex feelings now...

I mean I had ups and downs during the past year...

New job brought some unhappiness...many stress...but most important of all, very very wonderful colleagues who have protected me, defended me and helped me in so many ways! And i thank whoever is above, for those new friends of mine! Esp the 2 girls who share my love for the dark side and all our dark dark secrets!

The past year also brought other gd news like...a proposal...but this actually brought some unhappiness too cuz wedding preps been causing some friction...and so many decisions... :( BUT i am glad Dewei proposed! hehe...cuz I think I will be happy with him! And hope he thinks so too HOR! hehe...

Here's wishing myself a super duper happy birthday! *No, I'm not on leave....* AND a wonderful year ahead!!!! Gonna be a married woman the next time I celebrate my birthday... OMG! hehe...

*clock strikes 12 ding dong ding dong*

*balloons released...fireworkz...* - In my dreams... haha.... =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!!!!!!! ;)

1 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home