~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Birthday Celeb with the AAs @ Homebase

18th May 2007...a day that's going to be in my memories for a long time..hehe...

Day started out normal enuff i guess, since it's a workday..so work, lunch, work...knock off...

We had planned to start the night early by having some drinks at Sharon's place first, after dinner near her place... She was on leave so we agreed to meet at her place after she got home.

This was where a surprise was planned for me, ALTHOUGH it was clealy quite a flop...haha... my bf had planned to surprise me with a cake and a bouquet at Sharon's hse but the method was totally wrong! Sharon and Dewei were supposed to pretend that Sharon's arguing with the hubby...haha...BUT Sharon DUN argue with hubby!!! tt's a fact! (HEY it's cuz i know her well alrite!) haha...so in spite of banging doors and raised voices (muffled by the sounds fr the tv), we (or rather I) did not investigate why the 2 were taking so long to have their dinner.. haha.. AND all 3 of them (Nic, Sharon and Dewei) were getting panicky and the candles were melting fast. haha.. So in the end, they juz appeared with the cake... I mean it's still a surprise but just did not happen the way they planned it to... Quite funny! Here's a pic of me and bf, the cake and the flowers!


Then we proceeded to have our drinks... Horrible drinks we mixed! By the end of the session, we were convinced that none of us make good bartenders...although the end was accomplished...we were all happy high by the time we left Sharon's hse! =)

Rest of the night was spent at homebase as planned. Met frens, new and old... tiny episode with the bouncer...Was definitely a happening night that I will remember. And as always surrounded by my lovely angels, I feel blessed! Love ya, sistas! *muakz muakz*

here are some pics to share...

Bday Blues - I'm getting older, ya know! :( Please dun remind me of my age...? What? oh yes...I'm 21, yes yes... I am definitely just 21! ;)

Pretty Ladies... =)

AAs with bodyguard 01

Bday girl with bodyguard 02

Oh..forgot to mention, my frens really funny... i received 2 similar hairbands for my bday. it was totally unplanned! one says "Birthday Girl" as shown in the pics above, the other "Party Princess"...有默契leh... =þ

Last nite was just too fun...nite-outs with my AAs are SOOOOoooOOOOoooo Addictive!!!!Argh...Till July then!

Now I'm definitely going to rest my body, face, brain and get ready for my photoshoot! Be a mei mei bride! =)

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home