~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, May 10, 2007

New theme!!!

Well...lunch meeting wasn't very fruitful partly cuz we were too hungry to tink before the food arrives AND we were more interested in the food than the discussion once the food arrived!! haha...

BUT inspiration suddenly hit me!!! Rite when i was going to pack my luggage for Taipei trip...YES...i am only packing now. haha...

My new theme will be My Favourite Things! =)

Everyone will be happy...cuz they get to wear their favourite things, be it fav colour, or fav top/bottom, fav underwear (yes i am obsessed with those! =þ), or like fav cartoon character... anything that's their personal favourite!!!

I think I am brilliant AND so so understanding...!!! Please dun admire me too much....I am oredi taken...

SO favourite things it shall be and my AA girls can stop killing their braincells over the theme now... and i leave for my trip feeling totally pleased with myself.. Yippess..!

I am probably wearing red after all...haha... =þ

See ya guys and girls when i get back! *back to my packing*

2 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home