~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, October 10, 2005

Now What?

I have been rattling about how much i wanna leave my current job...how sian i am... how braindead I am...

And now that I have a job offer...i'm hesitating...

Why?

The pay...no doubt it's higher than my current pay, the increment is less than $100 and i foresee the increase in expenses when i move to this new job to be higher due to the location. It's definitely not enuff to cover. But this is still small problem cuz I dun tink I will really look at the pay much if I am not expecting my bonus in ard 2 mths' time! If i move over the new job NOW, I would lose all my bonus at my old job...tt's a substantial amt, considering i am saving v hard for some grand plan. The year end bonus will help me save alot of loan interest later on. Even though the new job will give me some pro-rated bonus, I doubt it will be anywhr close to the amt i will get at my old job...

Why I shldn't?

I mean it's quite a good company...prospects is ok la, similar to my current company, i guess... I liked the people thr when i went for the interview, they were frenly, I think i had a good interview which I tot i was toking cock most of the time...but I did enjoy myself, it was a relaxing environment. But it's a pity cuz i tink this is almost the only + pt tt might lure me to this company at this point in time.

Sigh...the fringe benefits are almost identical to the ones I have currently, except the annual leave, it's reduced by 3 days. Which I also can overlook....

But Why the low pay...!??!?! sigh..

I would have loved to move to the new job...

Would have to negotiate for a higher pay or else forgo the job opportunity...I can't forgo my bonus... Will they let me have my way? Wat if they let me have a 200+ increment? Will I forgo my bonus? I dun seem to be able to do it..... *heart bled...*

I'm sure there will be other job opportunities... *rolls eyes* although this is the first job offer I have got for a long long time... *sob sob*

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home