~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, August 25, 2005

It's Official! It's over.... :(

No...not my relationship...! I'm still attached...

It's the busy period at my workplace...

I guess most people should be very happy if their busy period is over...because that meant they have a time to take a breather, have a break...

But not for me, I mean...for my job, the off-peak is really off-peak...the work can be reduced to very little, things that can be done in under 1 hour per day... OMG! so wat am i supposed to do for the rest of the day?

Well, it depends...sometimes there are more things to handle, i will be kept busy the whole day, but most of the time, i am able to do my own stuff during off-peak...like reading books/mags...studying my japanese...and of course updating this blog...

I'm not one who can idle very long....okok...i know i have been in this job for like 3 years...but i always TRY to find things to do even if it's off-peak ok! it's sometimes hard though...especially now that I have lost the heart in working here...

Nowadays...I don't even have the motivation to do the things i am REQUIRED to do...keep making mistakes... Cuz it's all very routine work, always doing the same thing...I am not a robot...keep doing the same thing, i will get sian ma...how to maintain? Finding new things to do is difficult...wat's thr to do? Unless there's a major renovation project, which I probably wouldn't be very interested in anywayz, since i wouldn't be involved in the planning of it... my boss doesn't give me that kind of responsibilities...she will go for meetings...and come back, as blur as before she went... cuz sometimes she doesn't understand wat ppl are saying but dun ask... how idiotic... so my office always un get all the information. sigh..

maybe my boss plays a part in my losing of interest in this job... although she has changed alot over the 3 years i have been here...I still dun tink she's my ideal boss. When I first started this job...she was still ok, teaching me things...and stuff... After a while, i'm not sure y...she suddenly changed her attitude towards me...dislike me alot...even extended my probation, citing reasons which din really make sense to me...but i dislike being treated like tt, tt's y i stayed on and proved her wrong... she was particularly nasty near the end of my probation and during the extension of my probation... making my life here HELL... i endured all the nonsense... I improved everything I did in my work, such that there was no excuses reasons she could use to ask me to leave...And I was confirmed. Haha...i dunno if she was happy or mad...! :þ

I tink i remember that she was still rather nasty towards me after I was confirmed...sometimes losing her temper for no apparent reason...and tt includes shouting at me..i mean...i am only ur subordinate leh, not ur kid or wat leh. workplace harmony is impt, everything shld tok properly ma... shout for wat? As time goes by, i got used to her weird mood swings...and her aloofness which i suspect is to protect herself, cuz she dun understand wat others are toking abt anywayz...even if she understands, she act blur... In fact, i tink her best ability is acting blur. Anywayz, as i was saying, i got used to her moods...and now even if she was unhappy, screaming at me, I still stay calm lor. cuz no point getting angry at her, tok to her, she also dun understand. There was once, i tink i wrote it before..She dun understand something I did, and was questioning me..I tried to explain with a smiling face...y I did wat did...AND she said i was arguing wif her... I mean hey everyone can have their own views rite? this is the way i did it, if u tink it's not acceptable, we can discuss it. Even if u r boss, doesn't mean tt everything u say is RITE and like it's a rule meh? anywayz, now i dun even bother to explain to her, really, seriously no pt...if a person not open towards other ppl's views or opinions...dun even bother to open her eyes up since she choose to live wif her eyes closed.. it's a personal choice ma... Can't be i FORCE her eyes open for her wor...

BUt she changed alot recently...nowadays she's unhappy wif my clerk most of the time... it's either i have improved so much tt she can't find fault wif me...or maybe she gave up.... or the most probable reason shld be...i wld prob be promoted soon, if any one in her position leaves...so she's trying not to bully me now...in case i raise higher than her in future...perhaps...perhaps...haha... cuz she's sort of one of the under-performer in her rank... cuz she too bo chup...cannot be bothered.

tt's one of the reason, cuz i feel i don't learn much under her...shld try workig else whr and see if i can find a better boss... :)

been looking out for jobs for a while...but no news yet....now contemplating to sign up for teaching career...many frens said they nvr heard i was int... and some said...it's suicide...well...I dunno, tt's y i am still considering....

i guess to go into teaching...the passion factor is the MOST IMPT! with passion, i guess u can go anywhr...and fly high... :)

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home