~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

My Perfect Man...

He is not a perfect man… Colour coordination is sometimes a problem. The plastic bag of a Polo Tee I bought for him is still on the floor, the exact spot where he first left, though the contents are missing. A few reminders are needed before things are finally done. But he’s perfect for me… Supportive and understanding. Takes all sort of nonsense from me without complaints! Not the first guy I met online, but one who became a true friend and now, my boyfriend. In the 2 years we had been friends, he saw me through 2 nasty break ups, stood by me despite weird mood swings and drunken tantrums. A silent pillar of strength in times of sorrow and someone who can make me laugh all the time. Perfect description of him in his own words: “Sibeh Steady Ar!”

True anot?

1 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home