~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, October 13, 2005

New Interest..

Hey..recently i been making earrings...quite fun leh...and it lets me creative juice flows...and oso let me recover that "hey, I used to make many of these wif my nimble hands"...

Those days, school days...was really free, so i used to make lotsa stuff for frens... it usually depends on wat was popular at that time... once friendship bands was the rage...and i made really nice ones too! haha...the pattern is rather complex... :þ *blowing own horn*

i made some photo frames too. i mean...decorate plain read-made frames la...of cuz...i dun really like the sawing of wood stuff. so wld rather buy ready-made frames. but decorating is interesting too. sometimes i use feathers...or stick things on them...

I dun rem all the things i made before...perhaps my frens, who still kept the stuff, wld rem! haha... those who threw them away oredi...*sob sob* I shan't make anything else for u anymore... :þ

anywayz..am starting to re-discover my 'talent' of making these earrings...anyone wans, place your order hor! :þ indicate ur fav colour...so i can make something u will like ma...

Update @ 4pm 14/10/05: I set up a new blog to showcase my designs...haha...here's the link, 唯一の蝶 You can also find it in my updated list at the side bar.. :)

4 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home