~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Damn Jia Lat...

Ok, On tuesday, i called to try to negotiate a deal...but cldn't...they maintain that tt was the highest salary they wld offer....so i cldn't accept the offer and thus...i am stuck in the deadend job still...

Then yest...I heard some news...my job might be eliminated either yr end or early next yr due to corporate re-structuring... how bad can things get?

the only gd thing is that I probably will be transferred to another dept, rather than retrenched/fired... *sometimes i wonder if this is a gd thing oso*...at least i get to leave the deadend job...and maybe life in a diff dept might be diff...might get better? I really hope they wld transfer ppl based on something, rather than maybe juz randomly... then maybe they wld look at my aca qualifications and put me where I can be useful...

Whatever it is, i will be staying put till end Jan when my bonus is secured!!! I already sacrificed a job offer for that, i can't give up now!!! Unless they choose to retrench me...which means i will still get compensation...i tink...

*fingers crossed*

1 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home