~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, August 14, 2005

I am so MAD!

Yes. i am very mad.

Although not the first time i got very mad at my bf, it's the first time he raised his voice at me. And it's so obvious tt he's the one at fault this time.

It's got to do with his past rs. He and his ex had a bank acct, cuz they were together for several yrs, of cuz i wasn't surprised...and i wasn't even jealous or watever... to access this acct, they had internet banking, of cuz. and those who uses internet banking, knows thr's a userid and pin thingy.

i first found out abt this when i helped him access his acct...the userid was smtg connected to his past rs, i can't even rem wat it was exactly. And as a v normal girl, of cuz i wasn't happy abt it. can u imagine? he broke up like 2 yrs before he got attached wif me, and he was still using the userid they shared. if u r a girl, u will know the kind of feeling i had... if u r a guy, u will prob be a pighead and dun tink thr's anything wrong.

the first time i knew abt it, i told him tt i dun tink i like the idea of him using smtg which reminds him of his past rs as the userid. i din kick a big fuss at tt time cuz i guess he din see the need to change it since he wasn't even attached...and it's prob more convenient to con't using it...changing it involves making a trip down to the bank branch...

BUT now tt he does hv a new gf, i reminded him tt it's not healthy for me. Cuz everytime he access tt acct, he wld be reminded of tt past rs. tt's wat i feel. i mean i dun go keeping those things tt ex bfs gave me all ard me...and get reminded of them all the time. and bank userid is smtg u prob use V V often... and it's such an impt thing, like bank acct. And it's not smtg like a gift...it's smtg tt can be changed wif juz a little bt of effort.

That was at least a few months ago... at tt time, he told me he wld change it.

Today, cuz i was supposed to transfer some money to him when i was over at his plc....the issue juz happened to pop into my mind... he told me he hvn't changed it yet. Tell me, how did u expect me to react? And when i asked him y he hvnt done it...he told me he was too lazy to go change it. I was definitely unhappy. Who wldn't?

even though he told me he wld change it in the coming wk, i wasn't satisfied. on wat basis am i supposed to believe him? he had told me once tt he wld change it but after a couple of months, he still hvn't. after tt he lost his temper, FBB when obviously he is in the wrong. in the car, he even raised his voice at me. cuz i wldn't give up. I cannot accept it tt he's juz too lazy to go change the userid. wat kind of reason was tt.

it was something impt to me...as in it will affect me adversely tt smtg he uses regularly reminds him of his past rs.

his ex gf still toks to him frequently. how did i know tt? cuz everytime he went online, the first person to msn him is her. how shld a girl react? Someone wanna tell me? i am not really jealous...i juz dun like the idea. I dun tink they will ever get back together again either. and i dun mind tt they chat occasionally, like he doesn't mind me chatting occasionally wif my ex if they happen to be online. but at least i tell him abt times tt i do. he din. and i dun like the way i find out abt things like tt. a few days ago, he juz told me tt his ex had asked him to go watch 'the maid' wif him...and it was like a random chat between him and her. now i dunno if i can believe tt. cuz today i oredi seen her initiated msn chats wif him twice, juz in a day! wif some cute cute winks... i dun even do tt when i tok to my ex. i tok to them like normal frens.

back to the impt thing issue...it's not the first time tt things i deemed impt r overlooked by him. i tend to forget past unhappiness...so i dun rem wat those things were. but i know this is not the first time.

I juz wld like to know how the bf wld feel if all the exact same things were done to him...when they were things tt mattered to him. tink abt it. how wld u feel?

Note to the bf: u will not expect anything fr me for the next couple of days cuz i dun tink i can be bothered to tok to someone who overlooks wat i tink is impt. if u cannot be bothered, y shld i?

2 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Fri Aug 19, 06:38:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aiyo..actually i think u abit overreact la. when i chat with u on msn also use alot of funny icons ma...also dun mean anything rt. i think u are just mad tat he raise voice at u..and i think that is the only valid reason for u to be angry...otherwise i think the rest of the issues are really not a big deal. change or dun change, why hold so tight?

     
  • At Mon Aug 22, 08:53:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger  said…

    it's different. i am very sure we r juz frens now...cuz we started as gd frens rite fr the beginning...and i always tell him when we do chat. i nvr really knew they chatted and when he does tell me, he mentioned tt they occasionally chat...but in a single day, i saw her initiate chat twice.. tt's not v occasional to me...

    change or dun change, it's impt to me. and if he understands, he prob will. *which he oredi did*

    yes...mostly i'm mad at him for raising his voice. but other things added on...

    Anywayz, we r alrite now, thanks for ur comments.. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home