~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, August 12, 2005

Lifeless Week...

Had been so busy for the past wk...and last wk as well... have deadline to meet..tt's y. Deadline is supposed to be next week, but since my boss normally wants to take a look before i submit, I aimed to finish today. And i did it.

Though i did it, it wasn't easy...I had to go without any entertainment at work..haha..no time to tok on msn... :'( tt's y the whole time, i felt lifeless...all work and no play makes qin a dull girl! :(

Thankfully it's over now. haha...

But i developed some pain in my neck...there seemed to be some tension in one of the nerve or watever it's called...and it's giving me a headache... Dunno if it's stress-related or weather-related... started on Wed...got worse on Thu...Today, daytime felt ok, now seems like getting worse again...wat's wrong wif me...? maybe it's cuz i stopped my exercise classes...lack of exercise is badfor health too, isn't it? Then again, will the effects of stopping get to me so fast?? my body likes to be tortured is it? tt's y once i stop the exercises...it finds other ways to torture itself... *frown* sigh...watever the cause, i am going to see doc if it still doesn't recover tml... had procastinated cuz I had to be responsble and finish my stuff at work!

Din have many activities over the wk...except Mon nite went to watch fireworks at Marina South... Fireworks is one of my fav things.. :) Used to go watch fireworks at Marina Sq every CNY...cuz it's one of the longest ones in Singapore...ard 12 mins... haha... and the spot i always go to, very nice... will feel like the fireworks is juz above my head...v close oso! :þ Juz tt i need to go to the place around 10pm, even though the fireworks show is at 12mn...haha... Still i feel the waiting is well worth once the show starts and the pretty colours start exploding in the sky in front of me!!! Then i will stare intensely for the whole duration...haha..even though i'm always thr wif a companion...no one can take my attention away fr the fireworks! ;)

I tink i have become a very lazy girl...nowadays dun really like to go out oso...dunno y... tink need to get myself moving again....cuz i feel myself getting fat!!! OH NO!! i dun wan!!! tummy coming out...arms flabby... even my bf agrees!!! Need to start exercising again, once my headache clears... sigh...

Going Malacca next wkend...hopefully the haze clears by then...else oso dunno how... The PSI in m'sia, 2 states, went above 500 yest...tt's scary! in s'pore, the highest the PSI went was maybe 150? and many ppl were oredi sick... I'm one of those who will be affected cuz i got very sensitive throat and nose...and everytime thr's slight haze, i'm almost the first to know... throat will be very dry when i wake up...then i know thr's smtg wrong wif the air.. machiam PSI meter! :þ haha

this Malacca trip, i'm gg wif my JC gang...total 8 of us. tink going to be fun, though it's juz 2D1N...ad tried to plan for a 3D2N in bangkok..but din work out cuz everyone was SO busy with work and cldn't really commit to any dates...u know la...air travel need to book in advance then will be cheap one...and if too ex, i oso dun wan to go leh... haha bkk went so many times liao...cheap cheap then go ma.. anyway, back to malacca...one of us had been thr one or twice, so she's prob gg to be more familiar with the plc...and she's supposed to bring us to al the nice food and plcs to visit...haha... really looking forward to it...

oh ya...next wk, thr's a silkair stewardess interview...i'm still considering whether i shld go apply..cuz i feel i rather old oredi liao...though i always wanted to be stewardess, so can visit different cties...see more things...i had preferred SIA..haha...silkair maybe still not too bad oso la...but its only nearby cties..haha..still tinking...anyone also interested, we go together?? email or msn me la... :)

haven't sent any resumes for awhile...cuz too lazy...and quite drained after work...no energy liao... until today i finally can manage to do things other than work... ok, yest was jap class, so not counted.

ya, toking abt jap class...still considering if i shld go for JLPT 4...for my level (E2), actually i can't go for it yet..as in, i wldn't be able to pass...according to my teacher la...haha... cuz for my school, we need to finish Elementary 1 and 2 & Intermediate 1 before we can take the most basc paper of JLPT... then again the fees for taking the exam is only 20 bucks leh...haha...tink i shld go hor! haha juz treat it as an experience lor... Juz one thing, the exams venue very far away...heard it's at Changi thr!!! Wah biang ar....taihen tooi ne.. *means very far in jap* tink i shld try...dunno if i still can get the registration papers from skool...

see if i hv time to write again later since gg to meet bf for dinner now... head still 隐隐作痛...sigh...so poor thing... :'(

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home