~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My dream job!

Anyone can tell me wat job I would be gd in?

Cuz today, after so many people been asking me wat kind of job am i looking for...I paused and tink v deeply abt it....and i am not sure...

I've been applying for all kinds of jobs...i know whr my interest lies...and which industry i tink i like...been gg for jobs in the mktg field...or maybe banking...tried to get into call centre as executive...even tinking maybe can try out recruitment consultant... no replies yet though...

And i realised that I am not sure wat i really wanna do..and not sure wat I am gd at also! I mean...ppl told me wat they tot before...things like, it seems i enjoy coordinating things...like gatherings between frens kind of things...and organising things... I also find that I can remember faces and names quite well...And some people say i can be air stewardess/model/go into sales/events/tour guide....possiblities are endless ya?

So wat kind of job am i really suited for? Whether u know or not....wanna give me a clue...? some suggestions?

or maybe is there any website or anyone who helps people find where their talent or true interest lies?

Does the dream job only exist in the dreams....?

1 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Tue Aug 02, 04:19:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think u gotta try out more job perhaps to know what u really want.
    so just go for interviews and make a gd impression first. if u are not getting much interviews than maybe gotta review ur resume lor..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home