~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, July 08, 2005

Blame it on the pills...

It was the antibiotics that got me depressed...!

I knew there was something wrong last wk, i didn't know wat was wrong...i was feeling so down somehow...i hadn't felt so down in a long time...normally i bounce back more easily...if ever i feel sad or unhappy or angry... *i get knocked down and i get up again...nothing's ever gonna get me down - taken fr a retro song...and this sounds more like me...more hyper, last wk, i was juz half dead*

But last week, i cldn't...

a fren told me tt antibiotics make me feel down...is tt true? I thought it might be, cuz i was sick the previous week...in bed for 2 full days...juz slp and slp... then finished my course of antibiotics last wed.... felt down and weak for entire wk, till tue/wed.... adsolutely no mood for anything... not anything i normally enjoy, like salsa... and particularly sian abt work...

If antibiotics make ppl feel down...how come we r still given this stuff? I was always given antibiotics..haha...but i nvr finished the whole course, after someone told me tt i will get more dependent on them if i take more of those pills... However this time, i was real sick, nvr had fever for so long, and temp was up and down for 2 full days, though i took fever medicine... was worried, so finished the whole course...and kena the depression! haha...

Anywayz...the sky's clear again! still looking for job but not as pessimistic... :)

I can survive...i survived 3 yrs wif my current boss...who disliked me in the beginning, always give me a hard time...sometimes shout at me...doesn't understand wat others say most of the time and ignores these ppl...tink i shld be able to take hardship anywhr else oso...

any job lobang...tell me ya! :)

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home