~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, June 01, 2009

The life of a 30year old...

My siters keep saying...i 3 pieces no more change liao...30....but actually have ma... when u give 4 pieces, then got change lor..hee..big change somemore....hahaha..

life as a 30 year old... must admit that really getting old and have to reduce late late nites!! have to take care of health and skin etc...although my mum gave me good genes...i still cannot take for granted la!

i got that hint from my bosses (ex and current) and friends who bought me make-up..haha.. i was joking with them! that they all tink now that i am 30, i need more make-up to cover up..so all buy make up for me... so tragic rite? =þ

anyway..juz to update..the AA party was nice, of cuz..as i mentioned...party wif my AA girls (and associate men members) are always fun fun fun! ;)

now is June liao...back to working hard mode but no mood...so can be v stressed, plus had so much fun in May that I had not have enough rest for a few weeks...thankfully today i came home early to rest and busk in the 'bliss' of my noisy and quarrelsome family...haha... actually i sometimes tink...in future, wld i find my own home too quiet...?? hahha..

but of cuz...i can always come home to my noisy family whenever i wan to...so my own home will be my quiet retreat after a busy day of work...where i can do watever i wan..and enjoy peace and quiet..haha...

my dream home - a cute toy poodle wagging its tail at the door when i come home...follow me around when i get home and wan to play wif me...forgives me even when i say i too tired and can't play...but still eager to play wif me if i can get my strength back again after shower...haha...dreaming....but i really wanna have a little doggie...so i can experience the unconditional love that everyone toks about.... wonder if i have ever felt that before...? perhaps not...or maybe i just dun recognise it in the form it was presented...

And i was so surprised that it's JUNE liao!!! this year pass so fast again!!! argh~~~

in about 3 months' time, AA will go into action again.. haha..

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home