~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

The Swamp Thing....

Have been totally swamped with work recently..and I can't say it's cuz i was inefficient cuz i was totally efficent la! I am busy from the moment i sit in my chair when I reach office, till the time I go for lunch (usually without filling my mug, so no water whole morning)...

Then busy again, from time I get back to office after lunch till knock off...

And my mind would feel numbed..cramped...from all the thinking and weighing of decisions..

Management position isn't ez for me.. :S some are born leaders, born to delegate, born to make decisions... and some just have to try harder... but we all make it! I am sure! =)

anyway..to those I have been neglecting on msn...I really am swamped la...chat again when things are better... and i hope soon...though the light has not appeared and i am still in a dark tunnel..

tml's department lunch day! nice..and I'm going for a movie after work! icing to the yummy yummy cake..! haha...

This is a good break.. life shouldn't be all work and no play! life is about having happy times more than sad times... life is tough enough w/o others making it worse ya?

And people should not be taken for granted... chances were given... lotsa effort were made... and warnings were not heeded... now....leave it to heavens ba...

*i digress...*

coherency is not exactly a characteristic of a tired mind....hahaha...

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home