~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

2 more weeks! ;) haha...

Strangely I am looking forward to this year's bday! Although it's the big 3!

There is nothing to be afriad of.

I lived and I loved.

I have no regrets for all I have done and things that have happened to me!

For those mistakes I have made - I have apologised and tried to make amends.

For all the good I have done - I hope to have made a difference.

For all the lessons I have learnt - I am speechlessly grateful! Especially for the past year or so. Rollercoaster rides are horrifying and grilling but you get the great satisifaction after you survived it!

For all the great friends who stick with me, I thank you all.. and LOVE LOVE LOVE you all!

I feel I have finally grown up. Late? never too late....

I want to appreciate everything...feel everything in totality - whether it is sorrow or happiness!

That is because this is the real me. I am me! And it has never been more real than this!

Scary high~~~~~~~

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home