~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blessed Girl!

somehow this year, i feel blessed...

some people say 30 feels sad, before they cross the big 3, they get depressed...but somehow..i din feel that way! i feel v v happy...

i feel wiser, appreciates people around me more,

crisis makes or breaks people..i's a firm believer...

i had a crisis last year...a bad one which made me question many aspect of my life, my views of life, how i behave, treat people i care about, whether i show my appreciation towards people that cares deeply for me. it took a crisis for me to start tinking and getting back to myself again. this is me, the real me...

i feel deeply, care deeply, get hurt deeply but gets back stronger. i dun wan to be like someone who numbs parts of me when encountered with hurt, sad, disappointment...i will feel them and move them.. this is real...this is maturity.

i'm glad i learn this now. and have more time to practice what i learn.. might not always be able to do it but trying to do it all the time and able to do it most of the time is good enough..

wanna share my happiness in this entry...

i'm happy..

happiness 1 - that colleagues remember my bday... had a mini celebration on wed! gotten flowers from my wives! gotten a bag i've been looking for from them too! and cake and many turned up to sing the song for me...so blessed! Appreciate my lovely colleagues who planned the celebration inspite of the fact it is peak period now! love ya all! =)

happiness 2 - still about work, i tink my bosses make me feel like i'm part of the family! i got a msg from my boss wishing me me happy birthday when i applied for leave. he actually delivered my bday voucher to my desk on wed! And my big big boss sent me an email to wish me happy birthday! I really feel so touched, so appreciated...now i know why i work so hard for the company... this is the reason!

happiness 3 - a kind soul celebrated my bday for me on wed nite. sent me a nice gift, brought me to a nice dinner and we had some fun dancing after. he booked the date so early and even applied for leave before i did. i actually wondered if it's his bday instead..haha...Appreciate very much the effort and thoughts!

happiness 4 - another kind soul delivered presents to me this morning, complete with breakfast and an offer to send me to work...cuz he dinno i was on leave. Appreciate the thoughtfulness and also the presents. They'll definitely come in useful when my work stress sets in again tomorrow..! Argh~~~

happiness 5 - had a nice bday lunch treat from my dearest best fren! i tink many are envious of her cuz she got to meet me for a meal on the exact day! hee... dun envy la...cuz she oso free ma... happy to spend some time wif her, catching up and toking abt raising kids...cuz she's gg to be a mummy soon! i asked to be the godmother but i tink she haven't agree...haha...

happiness 6 - reserved my bday dinner to be spent at home, wif my family! something i haven't done for a long long time! it's smtg i really wanted to do. i invited my family members, saying it's my 三十岁大寿!! hee..it's nothing v fancy, juz dinner. i asked my mum to prepare more food, so it's like a party. partly oso cuz the kids juz finished exams so can be like a celebration for them oso. was a happy time. although i look like ghost cuz no make up, took many pics wif them. i will put up some here too. i esp like the ones i took wif my dad and mum separately. i'm beginning to appreciate my family more, i tink some things come wif age...seeing the kids happy makes me happy too! ;)

happiness 7 - receiving alot of smses wishing me happy birthday! shows i'm in the tots of many frens...i only managed to reply after dinner juz now cuz had been bz... but i replied everyone of them cuz i really wanna show my appreciation.

happiness 8 - having many frens who wanna meet me to celebrate, some even postpone to after bday and to june cuz work been bz, and oso i incorporated some time in may to pamper myself, rest and relax...din wan my May to be so full of gatherings and no time for myself. i am establishing a balance in life.

happiness 9 - the finale - partying wif my AA wives on sat and of cuz wif associate members too! as always, clubbing wif them will definitely be fun and enjoyable!

hope u can feel how blessed i feel... wanna share my happiness so as to double, triple, quadriple it and spread to people who read my blog!

here's some pics of the happiness mentioned above -



2 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home