~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A big news?

just heard a "big" news where the effect will set in a few days later.

someone told me it's normal to feel sad and the effect usually sets in a few days later...and that i am normal...cuz he goes thru the same...

is that really true?

most ppl tink it's strange tt i feel sad when my ex bfs get attached after breaking up with me...i mean..if u break up, it means u do not like the person anymore rite and that feelings shld be gone...

well...for me, feelings linger..i break up cuz i dun see how the rs will be able to continue and not tt i hv totally no feelings. i mean in every rs, thr r gd memories and bad ones... esp when u break up and the bad feelings are gone, the good ones remain...and tt's prob the part that i will let go when i understand the person is going to be attached...i have gone thru enuff rs to understand wat happens...i take it as they come...

the person told me..it happens to everyone... just that some ppl prefers not to tok abt it..maybe even not to feel it... i wonder if it's true.. maybe not all people...cuz some ppl cut feelings off very cleanly and clearly... in a way, it's a preference not to feel..

i tink i am a sentimental person...and possibly whoever ends up with me have to accept this about me... many ppl occupy a certain space in my heart after i have been involved with them and their life...i know it's getting crowded....hahaha... but tt's how i am... but of cuz the person i wld be wif occupies the biggest part la...

1) thanks to the messenger of the 'big news'...i guess it's in a way being sensitive...

2) thanks to the person who spoke to me despite being half asleep and letting me feel normal...

let's see how this would work out...

2 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home