~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, June 19, 2009

An add-on to my Bday happiness post!

I was ungrateful!

I am so sorry to this person who actually bought me the 1st bday present of the year for me! It came on 30th April.

This is happiness 0 - Thank you for the nice dress. (half paid by me no doubt but I wouldn't have gotten it if i'm paying full price. hee)

Thank you again!

3 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Fri Jun 19, 01:43:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For a moment this person was wondering who bought you a dress on 30th April :P By right is a dress and a membership hor.. :)

     
  • At Fri Jun 19, 02:36:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ....

     
  • At Fri Jun 19, 11:07:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger  said…

    membership is FREE hor! and it came late, in June...

    Since you read, i just tell you that the 50% off will happen in July when they send me the voucher, i will let you know then la. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home