~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Staying Positive...

Work dun get me down... people do. This happens to those who prefer working in a harmonious environment.

I got to know today that someone has been spreading that I am a controlling person. And that she is very unhappy working in the same department as me. Oh, she also thinks that she is the MOST busy person in the department.

The person who told me added though, that anyone who really knows her, would discount whatever she says as they should know the kind of person she is. She can't work and she complains about everything and anything.

Well..I can only say I am trying my best to work with her. If what I am doing is still not enough, I will probably just leave it. UNLESS I really want to confront the problem head-on which I must consider if it is worth it.

On another note, how unhappy must a person be before he/she considers to leave a company?

I'm wondering because - the person in question has not been happy working in another department, and was transferred into mine and now got unhappy again...

If it was me, i would have left earier. It was not a totally peaceful transfer.

I dunno..but I do have to find a way to manage this before it gets to me more and more.

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home