~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Thank You...

Thank you for teaching me how to save, manage my finances and increase my awareness about money matters. so that I can realise that I can do it afterall, when I see the goal clearly.

Thank you for teaching me the stuff about IT just so that I can sometimes show off to less savvy friends. *haha*

Thank you for all the nice things you have done for me and the not-so-nice things that had happened.

Thank you for all the experiences we have been through that strengthened us and made us grow.

Thank you for sharing some wonderful moments and some horrible ones through the short 3 years.

Most of all, thank you for giving me 3 years of your life, showering me with the kind of love that you know of.

Thank you.

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home