~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, November 24, 2008

Maturity or 看破?

I feel my view about life has changed recently. Is it just a passing thingy? Or I am finally growing up?

I have been reading...still need practice in many things i wan to be able to do...like having more patience...being less forceful about some stuffs.. giving people the space to be themselves.

So far, the results have been very encouraging... those times that I relax and let time do its work, I had gotten good responses...

maybe that's the way life works... relax...and things will just turn out well...rush things and opps....too bad!

it seems a chapter in my life is closing soon... I read somewhere that my life has very distinct chapters...and i feel it's true...things r very different in different parts of my life... wonder wat the next chapter might be then?

4 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Wed Nov 26, 08:40:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Every Sucessful Person has a Painful Story

    Every Painful Story has a Sucessful Ending

    ACCEPT THE PAIN AND GET READY FOR SUCCESS......

     
  • At Wed Nov 26, 11:44:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger  said…

    So Mr Nameless is still lurking around.. haha..

    Can I choose not to be successful thus no painful story? =þ

     
  • At Wed Nov 26, 11:45:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger  said…

    Opps...I presumed that Nameless is a MR!! =(

    Let me correct myself! Ms/Mr Nameless...sorry if you are a lady ok? I typed TOO fast!

     
  • At Tue Dec 02, 07:49:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmn, I wonder if you did burn the midnight oil when you study for your exams. If you didnt, i guess thats one of the examples where you can count on success without any pain..... keke

    Do take things in your stride..... I kinda worry about the recession going about lately.... Nothing is Iron Rice Bowl now. =(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home