~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What woman want...maybe?

Chatted with an older person earlier today...about marriage and women...

What do women really want? Like REALLY...

Someone who she can depend on and also takes care of her

So she would be comfortable to make the sacrifices, knowing that she has someone to fall back on, whether or not she is successful herself.

What a woman need, whether traditional or modern, is really someone who can take care of her and also understands her. It is only when women do not find that person that she has to become strong and take care of herself, which I believe is happening to a lot of women nowadays.

I believe I am such a person too, if I can find someone whom I am comfortable with and whom I believe can be dependable and takes care of me. I am willing to make sacrifices if I know someone will always be there for me and I can fall back on.

Does such a person really exist? Maybe not...cuz life probably doesn't allow people to be THIS giving nowadays...everyone for themselves rite?

Anyway...Is this what women really want in current times??

Is all this too idealistic?

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home