~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Give thanks..

I have to write this...cuz i tend to forget... i tink my blog serves a very important purpose..i am starting to realise.

I think in the midst of all the rushing and work and everything the modern world demands of every one of us... we tend to forget things...

i forgot many things too... i was reading thru wat i wrote since Jan 06...before i started this job...to ard aug 06...i started to rem things...but i wld be reading on..juz no time yet...

anyway..this blog entry is give thanks...

all the frens - Deb and Jun who took time off to accompany me for a session of Jazz by the beach! Esp jun cuz she's always so bz. haha... and deb for suggesting and organising... and having a good time wif me...and listening to me...scolding me oso..cuz it's wat frens should do. really.. when i do smtg wrong..u shld not hesitate to scold me... cuz it's for my gd.

Those who have been showing concern over the net etc....some not really tt close but shown concern over my status updates and nicks... grateful too. Cuz it shows ppl still care...

Nic - for juz toking to me... i dunno y toking to u makes me feel btr today... maybe cuz of ur candid...or the simplicity... and i never regret joining the company mostly cuz i met u and sharon! it has been a wild ride but everything was worth it.. this is life...

sharon - for offering to share ur tiny room! hee... I really am tempted!!!! someone advised me to let the idea sink for a day...then decide... i oso need to check my finances!! And of cuz...for listening... sometimes i juz need someone to listen... this is smtg i need to learn too..just to listen...w/o judgement...

my sister - though she doesn't read this...*as i say my blog is more for reminding myself* she has been showing me concern too. in her way... on msn..when i said i have to take care of myself cuz no one else will... she told me she will... then when i told her i wanted to go japan..she told me to go...w/o hesitation...when i say finances might be a problem. she said she can lend me...again w/o hesitation. I dunno y i am shocked.. but i guess i juz din expect tt. i juz din. maybe cuz i always been closer to frens than family...i dun expect tt from her... as i grew older, i am starting to realise tt family is really very impt...maybe i will learn to treasure them more now..

someone - for still supporting me in spite of wat i hv done. in spite of all the pain u hv to go thru... i honestly tink i am not worthy...thanks.

for me, i hv to learn to love a person again... i tink i probably forgot how to..rather than nvr knew how to...

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home