~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, July 10, 2008

About self love...

Click on the link below..there's a very interesting article.. about how to love yourself...

there is a part about how we are conditioned to behave like we are helpless, weak, sick to get attention, acceptance or love.. which i tink is v true... many people are like tt...

instead, it tells us to forgive ourselves for our past mistakes...take responsibilities in our life and advocates tt our thoughts create our reality!

I think i was like that till i fell into this misery... Should bounce out of it i guess..so as t create a better life for myself... whichever i choose... of cuz with the consent of affected parties...

I can do it! I must do it! For my work...for myself...for everyone who cares about me...

I feel my mind is set...whether or not there would be regrets in future...

2 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Fri Jul 11, 02:14:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I seem to notice a similar flow of thoughts after every failed r/s or obstacles..it seems like u always fall into this hole that is so dark n endless tat u r not able to see anything but urself..

     
  • At Fri Jul 11, 07:16:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger  said…

    It might not be a hole but I think many things tt i do is self reflective...rather than expecting other people to change...

    At least that's a good thing...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home