~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Time for self reflection..

I ought to reflect on myself...

and why people tell me not to do certain things... that would show me wat I have been doing... cuz I might not even be aware of it...

for example... ppl tell me to tok nicely to someone... tt shows i have been un-nice rite?

i probably have been a terrible person over the past 1 yr or so... got more and more arrogant...? and self-absorbed...?

But it's not too late...to reflect and improve on myself...

As Sharon put it, sometimes people like to empty out their whole life before filling it again...

But it's not possible, rite?

when the life is totally empty...would there be a will to live? and wat about memories? those can never be emptied rite?

However, I do think I need to clear my life of men...All men... why can't women live without men? life would be so peaceful.. i know it would be boring too...

the book about women fr venus and men fr mars. has this concept. women and men were able to live peaceful lives on their respective planet, until men found women... and conflicts started...although attraction is there...the differences are evident...

Are human beings just trouble seekers?

Enuff for the moment.. got to get some breakfast...and brother needs mj kaki... the saying goes...loser at romance but winner at gambling? i hope so... haven't won at gambling this year at all till now... maybe it will change?

Afternote:
I still lost! :S

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home