~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Divison of time

Another thought came to me...

I think i need so much time from a person I am with...like in a rs.

I have been dividing my time over 4 different aspects of my life for the past 1 yr...before I could fill up everything...

Work, Friends, Dewei and a very special friend...it's like WOW..that's a lot of work for just 1 person rite? If that person is to provide for all that?

I know wat I am thinking but Not sure if I have put it down in a understandable manner.. haha...

I just tink it is quite demanding on 1 person to cater to me... haha... Such a demanding woman...

I have read somewhere before... women really need other women... cuz their husband can't provide for everything they need... which is true lor. Then wat are these men for ar? tsk tsk tsk..

3 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Wed Jul 02, 03:28:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger chitter-chatter said…

    you're on a blogging spree hor?

    actually not alot of things to juggle la. hahaha... =P

    ervina (dunno if you rememebr her)... juggled work, her husband, her family, his family, part time master in counselling, 2 cell groups, church, friends, scrapbooking, sell veg for her mom on weekends, making plans to relocate (whcih she already did) and was very happy leh. =P

    she's always been my role model in time managemeent =P

    think the bottomline is really "meaning" - do you find meaning in the things you do? if not, then i guess it wont be fulfilling but very draining.

     
  • At Wed Jul 02, 05:17:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger  said…

    Too mnay thoughts in my mind...need an outlet...

    You mean for the man? Men can't do so much...

    Women are better multi-taskers, rem?

    I was referring to the man for me..must be able to cater to so much of me... tiring...

     
  • At Wed Jul 02, 05:17:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger  said…

    Too mnay thoughts in my mind...need an outlet...

    You mean for the man? Men can't do so much...

    Women are better multi-taskers, rem?

    I was referring to the man for me..must be able to cater to so much of me... tiring...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home