~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

1st day of 2nd half year 2008...

This year passed too fast rite? It's oredi July... If I am leaving early next year...tink it would happen really fast!!!

Still surviving on 1-2 very light meals a day...and slpt total of 6 hrs over past 2 days...yet did not feel tired... shld I see a doc or smtg? Is there something wrong wif my body, like malfunctioning...and will I juz collapse one of this day cuz the body suddenly decided it has had enuff nonsense...

There was a post that I mentioned I liked hearing the chimes that come from the SCDF PA system on 1st days of the month every month. Had remembered it is 1st July today in the morning when leaving hse..but when it was 12nn...i forgot to listen out for it... sigh...was a little sad after... cuz the chimes always give me a feeling of hope...for the coming month..


On the way home....was tinking... and feeling tt my emotions are not as strong as they have used to be...when I was younger...and they seem to be more easily suppressed beneath the surface...like i feel sad...but can't cry....and still can smile and go about life normally...

I used to be able to shout and say very angry words and like really quarrel with people...and cry and everything... Now I just say nothing...feel nothing... everything happens beneath the surface... and not strong enuff..even to bubble out..


This is a result of age...mellowing down.... OR juz tt i am dead-ify recently...like can't express feelings... OR a sign of a very thick wall that protects myself from hurt..?

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home