~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

How to Love?

Last nite I slpt at 9.15pm! Woke up once at 4am...but fell back to slp...and woke up again around 7am... So that's 10 hours of slp... though not totally restful cuz filled with a very long dream... I can't even rem wat the dream is about...I rem I was going on a trip with some people, can't rem the people...can't rem where...but I also rem there was a trip..as in really went on that trip or something... well..quite ptless to write about it but memories of it too vague...

When I woke up...i do feel more rested...thank gdness. else wasted my 10 hrs! And a thought came to me... Do I know how to love?

Then a line in a song keep ringing in my mind...a song by fish leong.. goes “爱一个人,希望他过更好”..a line from "暖暖"...I never thought this song left a deep impression on me... But it just came to me this morning...

Do I really know how to love someone? Have I always only fall in love with the way someone loves me? How I love? And How do I know Who I love? What is Love anyway?

Besides love, there is also commitment... what are these? purpose? meaning? how? why?

I think I find it difficult to go by that line i mentioned above... although that might be the essence of love...like u really wan the best for a person u love...

Perhaps...it is difficult for 1 person to always be trying and the other to be taking... that's y i find it hard...and the expressions of love is different from different people too...how to gauge wat is rite and wat is wrong expression of love?

Probably need to keep learning and adjusting because people change too...whatever it is...being laidback and expect things to always be the same is not the way to go...

Taking all the time is also a sure way for love to die...

Commitment is one thing but a burden is another... love dies and if only commitment is left... I think in current times... commitment isn't worth much... so...need to keep learning and adapting to each other to ensure a rs can continue... hard work...

And for me..once someone makes a mistake...difficult for me to trust again... WHY should I put myself on the line again...? What is the compelling reason why I should do that?

Being married is not a very good reason...cuz in the first place, before I went through the wedding...I oredi had doubts about the whole marriage thingy... when you see so many affairs going on and divorce etc...it's hard to place your faith onto something so vulnerable...

1 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home