~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

End of the day..

It's end of work day again... But I am staying late today... have been procastinating and thus work has been piling... since I had a good sleep last nite.. I should work harder today!

Somehow heart abit not here too...so the work I am going to submit might be more shabby.. =(
not really my style but deadline has to be met! I am but a human..can only try my best.. human has moods and downtimes too...

This week seemed to pass real fast! It's end of Wed oredi and soon..end of the week but I am working on Sat... Took leave on Monday for a break.. planned for facial in the morning..then might head to Sharon's home to help her unpack! hee..sounds interesting...and a relaxing day... Actually I might consider going to sentosa too... 1 place i used to go very often when I din feel so fat like now.. haha... age has added some layers around my tummy...

Monday, 7 July seems a popular day for taking a break. I might ask FY to go Sentosa too..IF he is keen... he was complaining about not being able to go on a Saturday...cuz a lot of work commitments coming few weeks!

Now feeling a little down... tt's y logged in here... so pathetic rite... feel down then blog... it's like how I treated my diary when i was still writing one... but now this one is public... therefore need to be mindful of what I write... although haven't been THAT mindful too.... :S

Friends have been asking me if i am okay...those who read my blog.. i dunno wat to say... sometimes i feel i shldn't tok too much... like I am still unsure and all... but when ppl ask me...everything tends to pour out... so...i dunno wat to do..

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home