~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, July 07, 2008

The path...

I find it inspiring to tok to people recently... haha..maybe cuz I am noticing things again...or maybe i am toking to ppl again... have been SO obsessed with work and work and work...

i told someone tt i am learning to be thankful for the good things in my life again and that I haven't been a very nice person for a while..

He said, maybe you lost your way and is coming back to the path again...

my reply was that...but the path seems to be a different one from the previous..

******

Another incident..

A fren told me that she sensed a change in me.... that i am not really as dependent on my partner anymore... i prob used to be...

my answer...was that maybe cuz i can't really depend on this one for anyof those things i need... that's y i am depending more on myself (and maybe frens)...and oso my job made me stronger...

But what I really wanna be...is juz a woman...having someone to take care of me... whether it's financially, emotionally, well-being, health... just something...

If he doesn't earn much, i can work harder...as long as i get the support in other ways...at least make me feel like the rs is still worth working for....

Anyway...i tink financial support is the least a man can offer... but wat is most impt is really the emotional support... cuz that's smtg less replaceable...

If money or the legal aspect is the only thing holding a rs together...it's too fragile...

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home