~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Strong Woman...

Just now I was telling someone that I am but a woman.

I also need someone to take care of me...oso need to feel loved...need to be pampered...

I am juz a woman who is forced to take on all these responsibilities at work and become a strong woman.... nu qiang ren...ALTHOUGH oso not very qiang...

somewhr inside...hidden very well...is a vulnerable woman...afraid to be hurt....

have trained myself to be strong...have a strong exterior...pretending that nothing affects me... esp not relationship....

but i long for someone whom i can trust and really open my heart to....and someone whom I won't be afraid will hurt me...and even if hurt me, I would still be willing to open my heart... possible? If not, can I be alone, juz alone by myself...

I was hurt too deeply once and thus the heart is closed now....i tink he did not managed to really open it after all...

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home