~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Scary Movie?!?!

No..I'm not toking about the spoof series... it's a movie showing in GV exclusive right now. ~ it's about something called vagina dentata.

Movie Website - http://www.teethmovie.com/home.html

Hmm...reading the synosis, i tink it's about this girl with a condition called 'vagina dentata' where teeth grow in the vagina! I think that's pretty scary...IF it is to me, I think it would be 100 times more for a guy~~~~!!!

I was trying to find out if it's real or myth...cuz movies sometimes isn't real ya... in a google search, many sites say it's a myth...together with why there is this myth...

but there was once by a doctor, saying it can be real...and teeth can occur at many places...including eyebrow and inside the nose... it's caused by dermoid cyst which is developmentally matured skin but occuring not on the surface on our body...

So this is real! All this research is making me curious about the movie....

Guys might be terrified of this movie.... so any girls interested? Although I really still have 2nd thoughts about it at the moment....

Let me consider for another day or 2...

OH...another thing that turn up in the search... an anti-rape device which really have teeth and can be inserted like a female condom...was launched in South Africa in 2005. From the readings, rape is very common there and often goes unprosecuted...sounds like a very un-safe place... the device sells at 14 cents (i think US currency) which is really cheap ya... I thinl it's very prone to mis-use....

I still tink the idea of having teeth down there is really really scary.....

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home