~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, April 27, 2008

HOT HOT HOT!!!

The weather's going crazy!

I just made my doll wear lesser in the hope that seeing her wld make me feel cooler...

Now wondering why Sharon's not online too..

And it's just SO hot. Too hot.. can someone bring me some ice?

Oh..and I cooked today. nothing spectacular... Got the recipes from allrecipes.com. Promised to cook Dewei a meal for his bday but haven't gotten round to doing it till today.

Made vinegar chicken, a potato, ham and cheese dish and prawn with broccoli. 1st 2 were not bad, although vinegar chicken was too strong for me. He likes things sour..

We both liked the potato dish. Baked it. Easy and nice and filling.

Last dish was bad. tink I can't make prawns and broccoli taste good together. so..must remember not to cook them together next time.

Just simple things la. but was early dinner so now getting hungry... better slp soon so i'll not have supper.

Work week is starting again in a few hours...

This weekend was not too bad, quite relaxing even though i worked on Sat morning.

Coming week, wed is girls' nite out. Thu is Public Holiday.

I think I am very incoherent... better stop torturing whoever's reading this...

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home