~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, July 31, 2006

Nice weekend...

Saturday - Me and me frens had a mini party... Jap-themed party with yummy jap food and desserts and sake... it's a pity no one bought asahi beer, so we had tiger instead.. hehe..here's the pic i 'stole' from Ame's blog!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There was sushi (me made!), yakitori, shabu shabu, jap curry...was a gd meal! and i discovered such talent in all my frens. haha...

next time we shall try some other theme... :)

Sunday - Gym at 10am. Slp from 4-8pm...finally did some work and dun feel so bad anymore. I tink Sunday was a good day in another way. worked out. had a rest. and worked hard too.

Another new hectic week has started...

Gonna log off and read this new book i borrowed from my chio colleague..hehe... Devil wears prada...reading the first few pgs, it seems i experienced deja vu...the boss of the main character sounds like MY BOSS!!! tt's y i am now gg to continue reading... ;)

Cheers to another hectic week...zonked....

Fren jio me for clubbing on Friday...might go..anyone keen to join? ;) Fee free to msn me, sms me, email me...watever...juz let me know!

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home