~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Lazy or Busy?

I have got many things waiting for me to do...but I have not done a single one... =(

Am I busy? I was...last week during work...was a mad rush of preparing for papers and files and gifts and rushing from ctrs to ctrs for a visit with our Professor from US. Most of the evenings last week was spent stoning... it was especially tough since I just had a long week the week before the visits. worked 6 days straight. SO it was 12 days straight with only 1 day rest...how unfortunate...

Am I just plain lazy? Well..this week, there isn't anything much going on during office, other than ordinary work...at least the bulk have not come in, i believe... ALTHOUGH i tink i was either worried or juz really stressed out. keep stoning... and was so confused...cldn't really work whole of yesterday. Today was almost back to normal though... SO I think I am just plain lazy this week... cld have done smtg these 2 days when i get home... BUT really v v tired leh... tink i need a few days more to recuperate...

Can, Sharon? I promise... Will try to get things done by this week...UNLESS the B gets mad in office again!!!

Now I should hit the sack... Maybe tomorrow be a better day...

P/S: 7th month is here.. beware...! Be safe, not sorry...

1 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home