~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Bad Girl today...

I had been a bad girl today. torturing my bf with bad tantrums. Arguing about something that shouldn't even be argued about. :(

Somehow the words juz came out. Sigh... Think it's getting rather depressing...esp after getting news of yet another friend getting preg. I mean I'm happy for her of cuz!!! Though I had to 'scold' her for not letting me know sooner, it's oredi 14 weeks! BUT at the same time, I was thinking about the fact that I am still un-married...

Just to give some backgrd...I am a very simple girl... believe it or not, my 'ambition' is to be a homemaker, take care of my kids and hubby..etc.. quite unambitious ya? I guess i think that's wat's important to me. Having my kids grow up properly. Being around for them when they are young at least...And I always tot I wld marry early, like 24 or 25? not have kids so early though...maybe 2 yrs after getting married...

So here I am, 27 years old, still single...wedding bells not ringing as yet. Bf says next year maybe. Even then, I would be 28...2 yrs more, 30...quite old to have kids lor. not so gd. :(

Well...Well...perhaps it's juz what's planned for me... I know I wldn't have been happy if I married any of the previous bfs, except 1 who's married now btw... I was even proposed to once, I tink I might have mentioned this in one of the old blogs... Even though I rejected it in the end... Juz not the right person and not the best timing...

At least I know I would be happy with this one, that's all that matters rite? He spoils me and we have fun together most of the time... At least it's still good now la...future, notbody knows.

I'm also wondering what got into me to argue with my bf today. cldn't be PMS... Hormonal changes? Perhaps just plain stressed out by work?

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home