~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, March 17, 2006

Candy Sweet...

Taken from my friend's blog...hope she dun mind....cuz i really tink her bf-future huby's SO SO Sweet!!!

"When he was halfway through, he asked, 'you want some more?'

I kinda wanted some more, but it was his dinner, not mine, so I said 'you eat lar'.When he heard it, he pushed the box right in front of me and said 'here, you eat!'

Taking a mouthful, I asked, 'how did you know I actually wanted more?'

He explained, "whenever you say 'you eat lar' means you actually want to eat. If you really don't want to eat, you will say 'I don't want!'"

I hadn't even noticed that I had such a habit! What can I say? He knows me better than I know myself."

TT's so sweet rite??

I know it's like juz a small thing? but it's remarkable for guys to notice such small things..isn't it?

but i tink guys can do such things when they really do make the effort...and i find tt my guy does tt too....he knows wat i get pissed with...of cuz after banging into a few walls...haha...or notice some small things i do la... i appreciate tt! But i also do my part for him too!

anyway...supposed to be sick... on medication now...and shld rest soon! :þ

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home