~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Latest news..Careerwise...

Not really the latest anymore...many people knows this by now.

I have tendered my resignation..the first one in my life! haha...first job ma..and i was thr for nearly 4yrs now...tt's a long long time! But i am ready for a new job, a new challenge!

The resignation notification was done online, yes...it's so hi-tech now..but feels sorta impersonal, doesn't it? notification date:27th feb, last day:26th mar...reason: offered other work challenges.

As a gesture of respect, i sent an email to both my direct superior and the head of my dept, although not required...these were done when i was reminded by my colleagues...haha...i think i really am clueless about such 'wayang' gestures. :þ

In the end, still went to meet my direct boss even though an exit interview wasn't required. Have a chat sorta thing cuz i was recently transferred to a new office, she was worried tt my resignation was due to the transfer which i assure her wasn't la.

colleagues who are closer, started calling me since yesterday afternoon, after the email abt my resignation went out... it's heartwarming that people care...cuz during course of work, sometimes u feel like everything's abt work and no one really cares ba... such are the times where people show that i matter in the department... ;) Thanks for those calls! :)

many said they were happy for me tt i got a better offer. tt i was moving to a new job...but oso sad tt i was leaving... In the midst of the corporatisation exercise, it seems a good thing to leave the job...i guess. i guess they r bit envious too...anyhow...i juz take things in stride la...whether it's a good move, time will tell...

So i will be taking a break, fr 7th mar to 26th mar..i wish it was longer! haha...though everyone say it's oredi v long! :þ After 4 yrs of working, i think i need some time to really rest...and laze...

Not fixed date to start work on the other side yet... prob 27th mar or 1st apr...

We'll see.. :)

2 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home