~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, February 16, 2006

My perfect major!

this is an interesting quiz i got from my fren's blog...he's a funny guy if u can take straight-talking people who doesn't give politically-correct comments... :)

You scored at Psychology. You should be a Psychology major!

Psychology

92%

Sociology

92%

Dance

83%

Linguistics

67%

Anthropology

67%

Mathematics

67%

Chemistry

67%

Philosophy

58%

Engineering

58%

Theater

58%

English

50%

Journalism

50%

Art

50%

Biology

42%

What is your Perfect Major?
created with QuizFarm.com

And i tot maths and chemistry are my best subjects! haha...

1 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Thu Feb 16, 03:11:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heheh.. I tried too... My "Perfect Major" is Dance... **deep in thoughts**... dun believe.. so I went to do other stuff.. and come back try again after a few hours... same Perfect Major.. with nuances in other areas... hmmm.. hehehe..
    Bubbs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home