~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Sensei no tanjoubi paati de totta shashin desu ne!

My jap teacher's bday was last wk...we had a mini party after class... was a surprise one organised by two of her ex-students and my classmate...they r frens la..

so she was real surprised...hopefully pleasantly...though she's painfully shy and keep shunning the camera... haha... :þ looks so cute...

here's the class pic!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Guess who's the teacher....? :þ quite obvious la..

And a pic of my sensei and a few classmates...
Image hosting by Photobucket
the lady in green is my jap teacher... kirei ne? haha...

I think she's real pretty lor..and looks young oso...even though she's supposed to be rather matured liao... gd genes maybe! she look like my sister or smtg... :þ And i certainly don't think it's me who looks old! haha... :)

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home