~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, January 07, 2005

Mood of the day: Feeling lousy.. | 我只是俗世里的一颗灰尘... Continued...

Hey all...I'm feeling better..in case thr's anyone who's concerned.. haha... NO ONE? oh no...i'm so unpopular... :( nm...i shall pretend that lots of ppl read my blog and R concerned abt me.... :þ

hmm...things r starting to look better...i'm not as unhappy anymore..even the sky's clearing...!

Still feel very small in the world...like my title implies... i am but a little speck of dust....so i shall move wif the flow of the wind, i guess... till i land on a suitable ground that will hold me tightly and not allow me to fly off again...or entice me enuff tt i wldn't even wanna fly off again.... WAH...seems abit dreamy today...can write such things..haha... but sounds nice though...i'm amazed by myself! :)

Oh ya...I tink another reason y i was alittle depressed was cuz i had v little carbo...haha.. i read somewhr tt carbo actually makes ppl happy...oh wait...i tink i din read tt, I learnt it from my trainer during a recent course i attended, about brain... haha... interesting huh? It's called brainpower, about how to maximise potential of brain and mind-mapping.. did i write abt tt oredi? haha...i'm getting old...forgot liao..need to check.........*bz flipping thru pgs...* oh, i hvn't...ok, anywayz, most significant thing i learnt during the course is JUGGLING... haha..funny rite? but it's to illustrate a concept that he taught us how to juggle but it was fun..and injecting fun and games into learning helps participants retain the knowledge better.

But anywayz...last thing he touched on was brain food. And to learn well, we need to be in the appropriate mood...that is relaxed and happy... and carbo when digested, helps the release of something in the body which makes ppl happy... complex? i tink it's cuz i dun explain well... :þ well...if u r interested...juz join the course?

Trainer was Mr Tan Kwan Liang, founder of Mind Sports Organisation Pte Ltd... hmm...he's oso Licensed Buzan Instructor, a Certified Jensen Brain-compatible Learning Practioner and a Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner. Pretty Impressive ya? Int, give me your email and i'll mail you his email add maybe? i tink shldn't juz post on my blog like tt... :þ Though he might love the publicity...

I've always pride myself as someone who can be friends after a relationship ended... but i tink as i grew older, i find it hard to let go of things... thos rs tt ended long ago were fine... but recent ones...i find it hard to let go of the unhappiness...thus it wld be hard to hv a friendship which is pure...wld prob involve some negative feelings...so i prob shldn't keep in contact for a while... and let my tots turn to happy ones first..ya? :)

Now listening to some Mp3s... nice songs... sweet songs... songs like "smtg stupid", "I've finally found someone", "if you're not the one", "love me"... hah... some sad, some happy but all love songs... anyway, which songs r not abt love these days...? it's the most sellable in the music industry, maybe juz next to S*x lor... the latter more crude... :(

Haha...i'm like juz writing watever comes to mind...abit funny...isn't it? writing out my tots, baring my heart for all to see in the whole WWW! amazing!

Time to work...abit full now...might fall aslp..haha.. :þ

4 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Fri Jan 07, 10:48:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    just realise tat u have this blog thing today...guess who am i??
    clue 1 - someone you know for a no. of years

    anyway, i read thro all ur blogs and was surprised to read tat you went to the kelong too. i actually went to the exact kelong tat you went. i went on thur and fri and you went on sat, sun...so qiao..

    hmm..some general comments for all your blogs

    for r/s - it is v impt to know how to handle oneself. how to support each other. to learn how to live with each other. to have commitment for the r/s and decide he is the one and put in great effort in managing the r/s. know how to overlook small problems and focus on the good of the whole r/s. too many pts...so will stop here

    for life - be responsible for your own actions and know how it will affect pple now and in the future. have a open heart and not do things only for own well being and be forgiving. let go of things and focus on the impt things, things tat really impt...you will need to evaluate wat is impt yourself..

    tats all for now...take care

     
  • At Sun Jan 09, 02:05:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Darren said…

    Glad that you are feeling better now.

     
  • At Mon Jan 10, 05:35:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger  said…

    Thanks Anonymous for your comments and laozi for your concern!

    Anonymous...I'm not sure if i can really guess who u r accurately but i sort of know... I guess wat u said makes sense, as always...but stuff like this is always easy to say and difficult to do, isn't it? that's why there are a zillion self-help books on managing life and relationships... and a million gurus on such topics as well....

    I can never learn enuff, but I am trying my best all the time, and learning as everyday goes by... But my best is wat I can manage only, I can never be perfect... in fact nobody can be...

    Read my blog on Good Will Hunting, or even better, watch the movie.. might be helpful... and if u have oredi watched it, hoped it made a difference in ur life like it did for me...

    Take care! Smilez.. :)

    And if u r who i tink u r... Keep tt mega-watt smile on ur face! :þ

     
  • At Mon Jan 17, 10:18:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    smart gal :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home